For smaller chips in the window, a repair will help ensure your windshield keeps you safe behind the wheel. For larger cracks, you might want to think about making an appointment for a full windshield replacement. You know you’re eligible for a repair when:
- The chip or crack is 3 inches or smaller
- You have three chips or less
- The damage is not on the edge of the windshield
- The damage is not in your line of sight
- The damage is not in front of a camera or sensor in the windshield
Car windshield repairs
There are a few good reasons to stop putting off that windshield repair you know you need. Take a look:
- Windshield chip repairs are affordable.
Depending on your insurance coverage, a car windshield repair may be no cost to you.
- Small windshield chips can turn into large cracks – requiring full replacements.
Your windshield damage can grow and require a full windshield replacement, which is likely to cost more.
- Repairing windshield damage is quick.
In most cases, the repair can be completed in as little as 30 minutes.
- Just Glass only uses the highest-quality materials.
Your technician will inject our exclusive GlassHealer™ resin into the chip, which is then carefully cured and polished.
- Windshield repairs are backed by our warranty.
When you notice a small crack or rock chip in your car windshield, don’t wait for repair services. One more rock can cause the entire windshield glass to crack, leading to added costs for complete replacement. Get your auto glass taken care of with help from Just Glass And Mirror today!
We’re available for same day or next day appointments, and we make our service convenient as we can come to you