Mirrors are an integral part of today’s modern homes. A great tool for creating additional light, and the design options for mirrors are endless. Just Glass specializes in custom cut high quality mirrors for virtually any application:
- Master bathrooms
- Electrical outlet cover plates
- Exercise room walls
- Bedroom accents
Call Just Glass for a custom mirror that truly “reflects” your personal style.
We’ll get you a great price on replacement mirrors, regardless of the size. When a mirror in your home or office breaks, it immediately becomes an eyesore. Not only that, but its function is completely diminished! Mirrors are commonly used in bathrooms and bedrooms to make sure we’re looking our best before the day begins. Mirrored walls in offices and homes expand the look and feel of a room. If you have mirrors that are cracked or broken, get them replaced quickly to restore the beauty and elegance the room once had.
At Just Glass and Mirror we can cut you a custom mirror that will be a perfect fit to replace any mirror you currently have in your home or office, regardless of its size, shape, or purpose. When you have a mirror break, contact us immediately. We’ll dispatch an installer to come to you to measure the mirror or frame and relay the dimensions to our headquarters where we’ll get to work fabricating your replacement mirror ASAP.
To some, mirrors fill a need and to others they’re a piece of home decoration. Whether you’re using them to make sure your tie is straight or to add depth and natural light to a room, mirrors have a ton of purposes in your home. Just Glass can provide custom mirrors that will increase the beauty of your residence while giving it a unique look. These custom mirrors can be a variety of shapes and sizes and will add that special touch to your residence.
The mirrors can be cut to your exact specifications so they fit perfectly in your home. If you have the vision, we can make it happen.
- Seamed Edge: In this application, after the shelf is cut, the edges are sanded to dull the sharp edges. This is to make the glass shelf is safe to handle.
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application, the edges of the glass shelf have been polished to a smooth shiny finish.
- Pencil Polish Edge: Popular with circle or oval shapes, the side edge is rounded for a softer look.
- Beveled Polish Edge: In this application, the edges of the glass shelf are cut and polished in an angle with a specific Bevel Width to produce a certain “look”. This process leaves the glass shelf thinner around the edges and thicker in the center. The Bevel Width around the glass shelf can range in size from 1/4″ to 1 3/4″ and is specified by you.